I accept credit card and PayPal payments.
All packages are shipped regular mail from Canada in a 6 by 10" bubble mailer. International orders ship in a white gift box while domestic orders will ship in an organza bag.
Jewelry is usually shipped within 1-3 days of payment but some made-to-order items may take longer. These items will have the shipping timeframe included in the listing description.
Your package will ship via Small Packet and tracking is not included. (If you'd like to upgrade your shipping option to include tracking info please contact me and I'll get back to you promptly with a shipping quote.)
Packages mailed from Canada to the U.S generally take about 7-12 business days. (Though times could be longer during the holidays and if a package makes a stop in customs.)
I usually pack multiple items in one box/bag but if you'd like separate packaging please let me know and I'd be happy to accommodate you as best as I can.
International customers are responsible for any duty and customs fees imposed.
Refunds and Exchanges
I want you to be completely happy with your purchase! If for some reason you aren’t satisfied with your order, items can be exchanged or returned for full refund (minus shipping costs) if returned in original condition within 30 days.
Please email jgarlandjewelry@gmail with any questions.
Information I Collect and How I Use It:
When you place an order from me, I will receive your name, delivery address and email address. I will only use these details to process and deliver your order, or deal with any questions you have related to that order.
I will never use or pass on your information to third parties or add you to any mailing list without your explicit consent. The circumstances in which I may share your data are:
• With Shopify to comply with my obligations
• With delivery companies to fulfil your order
• To comply with legal or tax obligations
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases.
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below. You may also have the right to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Julie Garland, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org